Optikode Adult Assessment Result
CONGRATULATIONS on taking the first step in bringing your functional style to life. With your results in hand, you can get started learning about the dominant three modalities in your OptiKode. The outer three rings in every OptiKode is how we function best and is the key to optimizing our life. In the ranked order they are shown, read about your dominant three modalities below.
The 5 Functional Modalities
Think about someone you know who enjoys comic books or magazines. Often this person is artistic in some way and is usually the first one to notice a visual change in a room or a person. This person is likely Seeing Dominant.
- They notice right away when someone has changed their appearance
- Their artistic talent stands out in the world
- They are always making their home or surroundings more beautiful
Who do you know who loves listening to music or talk radio? Who is a good communicator, or can easily memorize song lyrics or movie dialogue? This person's OptiKode is likely Hearing Dominant.
- Are never without their music library
- Are not afraid to speak in front of people
- Always find people to process their thoughts and feelings out loud with
Do you know someone who is fidgety, enjoys hands-on activities, participates in athletics, and is always on the go? That person's OptiKode is likely Moving Dominant.
- Dive right into projects without needing instructions
- Prefer jobs that keep them on the move and away from sitting at desks
- They have a lot of energy and are always on the go
Do you know someone who loves books, or has a job that involves reading or writing is Reading Dominant. Someone who enjoyed school and typically got good grades? This person is likely Reading Dominant.
- Is a natural born reader who didn't need much help when they first began reading
- Learns best by reading and finds time to read on a regular basis.
- Takes books with them on vacation and decompresses by reading in the evening
Do you know someone who is highly logical, thrives with game plans and structure, or enjoys logical puzzle games and technology of all kinds? This person is likely Thinking Dominant.
- Are usually highly logical and analytical
- Are very strategic and minimize their risks
- Are good with numbers, finance and things which are technical
Take the next step in mastering your OptiKode
Each of our four OptiGuides is a quick training that will deepen your understanding of your OptiKode and make it actionable in your daily life. In under an hour it will bring your Functional Style to life and help you see yourself and all that you do in a whole new light.